Sunday, March 4, 2012

SOUL SUNDAY


Hey what's up welcome back to Soul
Sunday's! For the last 2 Sunday's I've changed it up and played you some Old school
funk. Hope you liked those selections. Today's selection are a couple of my
Favorites..... " I love you for all seasons", "Like an open Door" & "Leave It all
behind me" featuring The Fuzz.

The Fuzz was an American vocal trio from Washington, D.C.. They started out in 1970
as The Passionettes, but changed their name when they signed to Calla Records in
1971. Their self-titled debut album came out that year, and the single "I Love You
for All Seasons" went Top 10 on the US Billboard R&B chart and peaked at #21 on the
US Billboard Hot 100. The follow-up single, "Like an Open Door", hit #14 on the R&B
chart, but further singles had no success and sadly the group split up in 1972.
Here's another talented female group that didn't make it in the music industry but
their music continues to play on and touch people's lives. "I love you for all
seasons" was one of the songs that Cartoon & I chose for our wedding CD we made for
our guests. Hope you like my selections. Stay humbled & Embrace every moment!
Thanks for "Tooning" In".


Mrs. Toons 
Skidrow Soul
Soul Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment