Friday, September 4, 2009

GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY





Here are a couple of flicks from recent speaking events I have done for the kids in Vegas and Los Angeles. I love to give art demonstrations with pitching the kids on staying in school, staying out of trouble, and there’s no substitute for hard work. Through my life art has guided me and lead me to enjoy a successful career from, tattooing, low riding, clothing design and beyond, it all started with a pencil some paper and a loving family that supported me. I want to extend my support and let everyone know that they can achieve anything they want to with a little originality and a lot of hard work and the support of a good team. Thanks to everyone that allows me to do the job I love and to create new and interesting work.



No comments:

Post a Comment