Monday, September 21, 2009

RESTORED WITH PRIDE











I was in the San Gabriel Valley today making my rounds through D & D Customs, Mario's Auto Works and Top Stitch checking on all my current projects.. But my first stop was
"The Chevy Shop" in El Monte. I was really impressed by the quality of the finished show cars and the owner Bert and his huge collection of raw Chevrolet's some for restoration and some were parts cars. Bert has recently had five cars featured on the cover of Lowrider Magazine this year and he has a massive collection of hard to find GM accessories. His shop builds cars to show room condition or a custom Lowrider with hydraulics.
They specialize in 1955-1957 Chevy Bel Airs, 1958 - 1964 Impalas. What ever your budget can handle
"The Chevy Shop" has something for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment